Please refer to the Documents section and read more about Botswana Exporters Development Programme.
- Start Exporting - the Basics
- Country Surveys
- Export to the EU
- The EU Market – How Does it Work?
- EU Norms and Private Standards
- EU Legal Requirements
- Main EU Norms For Processed Fruit
- European Standards
- Industry Standards
- Most Commonly Requested Industry Standards for Leather
- Most Commonly Requested Industry Standards for Processed Fruit
- Paying Duties - Tariffs and Preferential Agreements
- Economic Partnership Agreements (EPA)
- EU Rules of Origin
- Buyer’s Contacts
- Market Access Tools
- Botswana Export Ready Database
- Export To The SADC Region
- Export Development Programme
- Promote Your Exports
- Online Readiness Checker
- Useful Contacts And Tools
"Lounge Factory (Pty) Ltd specializes in manufacturing lounge suites, leather hand bags and pillows. The company is located in Plot 68283, Phakalane, Gaborone. Lounge factory employs 60 people. The company supplies...
Second Freest Economy in Sub-Saharan Africa
According to the Heritage Foundation and the Wall Street Journal’s 2014 Index of Economic Freedom Botswana has been ranked the second freest economy in Sub-Saharan Africa after Mauritius and above countries such as Norway, Belgium and France.