The key purpose of the BITC Reference Information Resource Centre is business facilitation, in relation to imports and exports. The resource centre targets Botswana's business community, both those directly involved in import and export and indirectly though service provision. BITC staff also benefit from trade information in their day to day operations.
- Who We Are and Role
- Organisational Structure
- Brand Botswana
- Provision of Advertising Agency Services for Brand Botswana
- Provision of Landscaping and Gardening Maintenance Services for Botswana Investment and Trade Centre
- Provision of Property Management Services for Botswan Investment and Trade Centre's Property Portfolio
- Provision of Services to the Development and Maintenance of Brand Botswana Website
- RE-TENDER Property Management Services
- Tender No. BITC 006/2017-18 Computer Equipment Replacement & Deployment Services for Botswana Investment and Trade Centre
- Tender No. BITC 007/2017-18 Provision of Maintenance and Support Services for BITC’s Dedicated Internet Bandwidth Via Fibre
- Tender No. BITC 008/2017-18 Provision of Print Management, Equipment Rental, Maintenance and Support Services for Botswana Investment and Trade Centre
- Tender No. BITC 009/2017 -18 Provision of Waste Management for Botswana Investment and Trade Centre
"Lounge Factory (Pty) Ltd specializes in manufacturing lounge suites, leather hand bags and pillows. The company is located in Plot 68283, Phakalane, Gaborone. Lounge factory employs 60 people. The company supplies...
Second Freest Economy in Sub-Saharan Africa
According to the Heritage Foundation and the Wall Street Journal’s 2014 Index of Economic Freedom Botswana has been ranked the second freest economy in Sub-Saharan Africa after Mauritius and above countries such as Norway, Belgium and France.