The European Union and the Southern African Development Community (SADC) have concluded an Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) to facilitate trade between both blocks.
- Start Exporting - the Basics
- Country Surveys
- Export to the EU
- The EU Market – How Does it Work?
- EU Norms and Private Standards
- EU Legal Requirements
- Main EU Norms For Processed Fruit
- European Standards
- Industry Standards
- Most Commonly Requested Industry Standards for Leather
- Most Commonly Requested Industry Standards for Processed Fruit
- Paying Duties - Tariffs and Preferential Agreements
- Economic Partnership Agreements (EPA)
- EU Rules of Origin
- Buyer’s Contacts
- Market Access Tools
- Botswana Export Ready Database
- Export To The SADC Region
- Export Development Programme
- Promote Your Exports
- Online Readiness Checker
- Useful Contacts And Tools
"Through its Business Facilitation Services Centre, BITC worked with Kebo Holdings (Pty) Ltd, a citizen owned company situated in Gaborone, Botswana. The company commenced its operations in 1999 trading in electrical...
BITC Attracted P700 million in Foreign Direct Investment
In its first full year of operation, BITC attracted P698.97 million in Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), exceeding its target of P600 million by 16.4 percent.