BITC has a range of multi-user factory shells for manufacturing purposes in Gaborone and Mogoditshane, ranging in size from 250 m2 to 2000 m2. To qualify for an operational space, investors must demonstrate the feasibility of their proposed manufacturing enterprise. Once the business plan is approved, a warehouse (depending on availability) will be offered to the investor.
- Who We Are and Role
- Organisational Structure
- Brand Botswana
- Provision of Advertising Agency Services for Brand Botswana
- Provision of Landscaping and Gardening Maintenance Services for Botswana Investment and Trade Centre
- Provision of Property Management Services for Botswan Investment and Trade Centre's Property Portfolio
- Provision of Services to the Development and Maintenance of Brand Botswana Website
- RE-TENDER Property Management Services
- Tender No. BITC 006/2017-18 Computer Equipment Replacement & Deployment Services for Botswana Investment and Trade Centre
- Tender No. BITC 007/2017-18 Provision of Maintenance and Support Services for BITC’s Dedicated Internet Bandwidth Via Fibre
- Tender No. BITC 008/2017-18 Provision of Print Management, Equipment Rental, Maintenance and Support Services for Botswana Investment and Trade Centre
- Tender No. BITC 009/2017 -18 Provision of Waste Management for Botswana Investment and Trade Centre
“The Chemical Man was allocated a factory shell by BITC three years ago. BITC have been very competent and professional in their approach to our needs and have assisted us in every way possible ensuring our business...
Botswana Rated A- and A2 by Standard & Poor's
In Standard & Poor’s July 2013 ratings Botswana was rated ‘A-’ and ‘A 2’ for the long and short terms respectively, based on a strong government balance sheet, a well-managed economy and a long record of political stability.